Discover Zurich for a low price: the ideal ticket for those staying in Zurich for 1-3 days who would like to combine using public transport with visiting a museum or a recreation area nearby.
The Zürich Card offers the following benefits over a period of 24 or 72 hours:
- Unlimited 2nd class travel by tram, bus, train, boat and cable car throughout the city of Zurich and its surrounding region (zones 110, 111, 121, 140, 150, 154 and 155), the night supplement must be separately purchased for journeys on the nighttime network.
Area of validity, Zürich Card (PDF)
- Free or reduced admission to the majority of Zurich’s museums.
- Short boat trips and Limmat river cruise
- 10 to 20% discount in various local stores.
- Tasty surprise in selected restaurants.
- 50% discount on public city tours organized by Zürich Tourism.
- Many more discounts on a variety of cultural and leisure activities.
Price of Zurich Card
Other Points of Sale
- ZVV Contact: +41 848 988 988 (CHF 0.08/min)
- ZVV and SBB ticket machines
- ZVV information and sales offices
- Rail stations and information desks at Zurich Airport
- Tourist Information at the Main Train Station in Zurich
- Various Zurich hotels
Please note you need to validate tickets before starting your journey at the ticket machine or ticket validator on the platform.
The Zürich Card does not include theZVV nighttime network travel supplement; this must be purchased separately.