The Weisser Wind restaurant and guild house is a traditional establishment located in the heart of the Oberdorf quarter of the Old Town. Built in 1425, it is just a stone’s throw from the Grossmünster.
The menu of this time-honored restaurant features hearty Swiss classics, which have been lovingly and skillfully made using local and seasonal products.
On the upper floor are the rooms, “Neuzofingersaal” and “Weggenstube”, the latter of which is named after the Weggen Guild that is domiciled here. Also on the upper floor is the history-steeped auditorium, which is still used as a popular venue for a variety of artistic and cultural activities. All three rooms can also be hired for private events.